Nightfall New Orleans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World of Darkness play by post game......

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Bodies Found

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arachnis
Admin

Two Bodies Found Empty
PostSubject: Two Bodies Found   Two Bodies Found Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:32 am

Three AM this morning two bodies were found in the parkinglot of the local cafe, Common Grounds. A man and a woman of approximatly twenty five years of age were found dead near the dumpsters behind the building. Police are not giving many details as to the nature of the murders but they have said the bodies looked to be severely beaten and drained of blood. There is speculation the deaths may have been caused by vampires, but nothing has been confirmed.

Both victums have been identified as Kristen Sharps and Bobby Morris. Both victums worked at the local seven eleven three blocks from the site their bodies were discovered.

"I just went to take the trash out before closing for the evening and saw a pair of feet sticking out from under the dumpster." Said Mark Megarret, a bus boy working for Common Grounds. "I didn't know what to do at first, but my boss told me to call the police and we waited for them to arrive. It was awful!"

The owner of the cafe has declined to comment, but police have questioned him and ruled out all of Common Ground's employees as suspects.
Back to top Go down
https://nightfallneworleans.rpg-board.net

Two Bodies Found
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightfall New Orleans :: OOC Discussions :: New Orleans Media-
Jump to: