Nightfall New Orleans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World of Darkness play by post game......

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Apologies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arachnis
Admin

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:13 am

I realize I have been absent for some time now and for that I do apologize. I have been incredibly busy due to holidays, work, and home life. I will attempt to be on a lot more often and respond to posts as soon as I am able today. Thanks for your patience guys, it is appreciated!
Back to top Go down
https://nightfallneworleans.rpg-board.net
skarecrow36

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:57 pm

Glad to hear you're back! No worries, holidays I think have everyone going crazy. Don't worry, we will all survive the next days of food, alcohol and crazy relatives!
Back to top Go down
Arachnis
Admin

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Oh I don't have to deal with crazy relatives. Right now I am just trying to survive work until tomorrow. It is amazing to me how much this time of year changes people. It's like everyone goes nuts until New Years and then they all come back to themselves like nothing ever happened. Makes me wish we could hibernate through the season!
Back to top Go down
https://nightfallneworleans.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Apologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightfall New Orleans :: OOC Discussions :: The Lounge-
Jump to: