Nightfall New Orleans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World of Darkness play by post game......

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allowed templates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daes

Allowed templates Empty
PostSubject: Allowed templates   Allowed templates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:33 am

I notice that there are only threads for vampires, werewolves and mortals. Does that mean that no other templates are allowed?

I've been looking to create a Spirit-Ridden character, or perhaps something akin to a ghost. Or something from Wraith or Orpheus from oWoD(I'd have to convert it to nWoD, though). I also have experience with Mage, and would be interested in playing one.

I can't seem to find anywhere that will allow such a character(the wraith, ghost or Spirit-Ridden), so I figured I'd try posting here.

Thanks,
-Daes
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Allowed templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allowed templates   Allowed templates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:19 pm

HI Daes

Welcome to Nightfall in New Orleans! I unfortunately cannot answer your question as I am not the ST but if you can, please PM Arachnis who is. I don't think she planned on Sting a Mage system but I'm not sure about a spirit-ridden character. Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Arachnis
Admin

Allowed templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allowed templates   Allowed templates Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:42 am

I am currently not allowing Mage at this time because I do not know the system well enough to run it in this type of format. Taking away the veil makes things a little difficult when it comes to paradox and I haven't had the time to sit down and figure out the mechanics yet.
Back to top Go down
https://nightfallneworleans.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Allowed templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allowed templates   Allowed templates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allowed templates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightfall New Orleans :: OOC Discussions :: Questions & Concerns-
Jump to: